- Students revise their prerequisite knowledge on animals.
- Teacher shows flashcard and the pupils read the words.
- Teacher distributes worksheets to the students.
- Teacher pastes the flashcards around the classroom.
- Students do the gallery walk and write the animals that they like and don’t like.
- Then, students complete one simple text by filling in the suitable words based on what they have written during their gallery walk session.
- Students draw and colour their favourite animal.
- Teacher picks several students to read their text in front of the class
DOWNLOAD THE WORKSHEETS BELOW
(click on the image, right click & save image as)
Have your tried this activity with your students? Send us your photos with the materials above and we will feature your photos on our website.
Click here to submit your photos.