- Students revise their prerequisite knowledge on animals.
- Teacher shows flashcard and the pupils read the words.
- Teacher distributes worksheets to the students.
- Teacher pastes the flashcards around the classroom.
- Students do the gallery walk and write the animals that they like and don’t like.
- Then, students complete one simple text by filling in the suitable words based on what they have written during their gallery walk session.
- Students draw and colour their favourite animal.
- Teacher picks several students to read their text in front of the class