- Students recall about primary and secondary colours.
- Students point out to the objects that have the colour mentioned by teacher.
- Students colour the objects in the given worksheet based on primary and secondary colours. They are given the freedom to choose the colour they want for the objects.
- Students stick the object on the correct butterfly wing (one wing for primary colours and one ther for secondary colours)
- Students write the description of the objects. For eg: yellow bag, red pencil, orange ruler.
- Students cut the butterfly outline and paste it in their writing book. (To get the flying effect, remember to apply glue at the back of the butterfly body only, and not at the back of the wings okay)
- Students present and talk about their butterflies to their group members.
(To download, click on the image, right click and save image as)
PICTURES OF MY STUDENTS
Have your tried this activity with your students? Send us your photos with the materials above and we will feature your photos on our website.
Click here to submit your photos.