1) Students sit with their group members.
2) Students recall the alphabet they have learned.
3) Teacher distributes parts of tree posters and few flower foldables to each group . ( this one will depend on the numbers of students and the number of groups that you have in your class..please adjust accordingly ok)
4) In groups, students write the correct answer in the flower foldables. Then, they will need to colour the flower foldables together with the part of poster given to them.
5) One representative for each group gather at the back of the class while holding the parts of the tree poster. They will assemble the parts and paste them on the wall.
6) Then, few students from each group are called to paste the flower foldables on the tree poster.
7) Students go through the alphabet in the poster with the teacher.
(To download : Click on the image, right click and save image as)
If you do not know how print the tree in poster size, you can follow the tutorial below.
MY STUDENTS’ WORK